Last in stock: limited colours available
These are the same notebooks Felicity (Felix) Ford uses to plan and develop her KNITSONIK projects and to manage the production of her publications. She is extremely excited to be able to share them with you.
Featuring the beautiful new KNITSONIK logo embossed in silver ink on the cover, these limited edition notebooks have been exclusively produced by world-famous German stationers, Leuchtturm1917, for KNITSONIK LTD.
Every detail of the Leuchtturm1917 A5 dotted notebook is incredibly well thought out. From its blank table of contents (to help you to Index your notes) to the sturdy gusset envelope at the back (for storing your stickers + postal supplies) and the colour-coordinated page markers, it feels incredibly special yet is infinitely practical and supportive to creative process.
These hardback A5 notebooks invite many different styles and approaches. The versatile dot-grid pages can be used for list-making; for sketching and - of course - for charting stranded colourwork motifs. They are available in fourteen glorious colours in very limited numbers and each one comes with its own adhesive pen-loop - an addition that Felix has found invaluable when using her own Leuchtturm1917 notebooks as it means she never finds herself without a pen.
Now you can never be without yours!
- 251 numbered pages
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- blank table of contents
- dot-grid page layout
- gusseted pocket on inside back cover, for storing stickers and other small paper fancies
- elastic enclosure band
- 2 grosgrain ribbon page markers
- thread bound book (sturdy binding, opens flat)
- 80g/sqm acid free ivory paper
- Dimensions: 145 x 210mm (A5)
- Sticker sheet for labelling and archiving
- Silver ink embossed KNITSONIK - recording daily life - logo, designed by Felicity (Felix) Ford